• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BKL

Although I have been to an event, I am new to the forum. I reside in Dumfries, VA. We have 2 tanks, both containing African Cichlids. Over the past several years, we have enjoyed many different varieties.

We are preparing to downsize and have decided to begin the process of selling some of our cichlids. Among them are some really nice mature males, such as an OB Peacock, a Frontosa, a Banded Red Morilo, a Malawi Eyebite and an OB Fuelliborni. All of these are about 5-6 inches long, maybe longer as it is hard to try to measure as they swim in the tank:) The Malawi Eyebiter is quite large. We also have a gold compressiceps or gold calvus, which is about 4 inches.

Our tank also contains quite a few beautiful OB peacocks that are tank bred.

If you are interested, please contact me. I can send photos. You must be able to pick them up as I will not be able to ship them.

I look forward to reading the posts. I would definitely recommend others to start an African Chichlid tank. They are so beautiful and enjoyable to watch.