• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Woodbridge VA

Eyeguy05

Members
I've been out of the fish game for awhile, but just purchased a 150 gallon set up and currently waiting on my cycle to complete. just thought id say hi!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Welcome! Congrats on picking up the 150. That's a great size to begin (again) with.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Eyeguy05

Members
well right now I only have 3 blood parrots. those are my wife favorite, 3 speckled cory cats,1 upside catfish,1 pictus catfish and a clown loach.

its looking pretty bare. im trying to find a shop to get some nice size driftwood and as far as fish im looking for colorful fish that don't get huge so I can fill up the tank. I don't want to do just one or two large fish.

any good shops in the northern VA area?

Tangcollector

Staff member
there is alway driftwood for sale on these forums. So keep an eye out and I would be shocked if there wasn't a ton of it at Aquamania. Usually alot better price than the LFS. I have seen Rachel with some you may want to check with her.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum. If you're coming to the BFD, there are group buys for you to pre-order fish and the marketplace swap meet on Sunday. It's a great opportunity to buy fish with similar requirements as those in your tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Eyeguy05

Members
Welcome to the forum. If you're coming to the BFD, there are group buys for you to pre-order fish and the marketplace swap meet on Sunday. It's a great opportunity to buy fish with similar requirements as those in your tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app[/

can I just show up to the marketplace on sunday? or do I need to register?

Leffler817

CCA Members
You can shop on Sunday at the marketplace but in order to participate in the group buys you need to register for the event. Entry to the marketplace on Sunday is $10.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app