• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free to good home: Striped Raphael

Becca

Members
We have a rescued Striped Raphael that came to us crooked (possibly a combination of bad nutrition and cramped quarters). We've fattened him/her up and the fish is in good health, but still kind of crooked, which is why it's free.

If anyone is interested in this fish, please let me know and I can arrange for pick-up at GWAPA, my house, or the February CCA meeting.

We also have a couple of rather large, nicely shaped, completely healthy striped Raphael cats that we're thinking of parting with. They are full-size and quite lovely. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I will consult with the hubby for prices.

These fish are great and we get a kick out of them, so we're not desperate to sell them, but it would be nice to lighten the bioload in the 150 a little.

Becca

Members
Hubby says $15 a piece for the good looking ones.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Some quick cell shots from feeding time.

Crooked guy (free) is last.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1453855471314.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1453855488236.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1453855499480.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1453855543792.jpg

Becca

Members
WOW, those are some big guys!! I used to have raphaels, they are awesome, nice fishe Becca!!!

Thanks. We've had them a while, since they were teeny tiny, but I think there are 5 or 6 of those (total) in the tank, plus two HUGE spotted, plus two chocolate raphaels, plus 2 of the small variety of "marbled", and then 2 of the large variety of "marbled." The spotted are the biggest (they're the largest growing). I forget how many there are of the striped because my husband kind of hoards them and they roost in very unusual places, like upside down underneath a big arched piece of drift wood.