• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New dual tank setup

Aqua410

Members
I posted my new 55 and the stand I built recently and it didn't take long to decide the bottom shelf was really best suited for a second tank. I just added this sweet 30 long underneath and it fits like a glove. What do you guys think.

image.jpg

Forester

Members
Looks great!

One thing that I might be worried about is too thick sand in the 55 causing possible anaerobic activity.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aqua410

Members
It's not very deep actually he just piles it up in the front while I'm at work. I knock it flat once or twice a week and he gets busy building sand castles again. He also seems to enjoy yanking the nicest anubias in the tank off its tree. That GT is very entertaining.

Forester

Members
Great. He looks nice. U gonna give him any friends?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aqua410

Members
Here's the bottom tank with water. Basic hard scape is in. I'll update once I get plants this week. Going to route all the cables this evening and try to find a smaller heater. The one I bought in the auction was broken...

Aqua410

Members
Very nice! That all looks quite clean. Good job. What you gonna put in them? hahaha

The 55 has a green terro who owns the whole tank probably for life due to his future size and current disposition. He's around 6" currently.

I wish I knew what to do with the bottom one. Looking at jewel cichlids, dwarf pike, sajica, and rainbows if I could find any.

Tangcollector

Staff member
The 55 has a green terro who owns the whole tank probably for life due to his future size and current disposition. He's around 6" currently.

I wish I knew what to do with the bottom one. Looking at jewel cichlids, dwarf pike, sajica, and rainbows if I could find any.

I have always wanted to try dwarf pikes