• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 240 Gallon Tanks! (PICS)

fish

Banned
the moment you've all been waiting for here it is!

The fish not seen in the picture were hiding. They are:
a 12" sun catfish
a 16 inch borneo python eel
a WC koloton bichir

My oscars will be going in soon. so will my new arowana when i get him. my last one died before he made it in :(

Full Tank Shot HD.jpg

fish

Banned
Here is a picture of my arowana in the tank. he had to be removed cause the gar was nipping him up.
I regret not keeping him in the 240 so much. if he would have stayed in there he probably would have been fine :( :( :(

Screenshot at May 22 11-32-41.jpg

YSS

Members
Nice set up. What are the tank dimensions? Doesn't look like a typical 8' 240G tank.

Thai

Members
Hmm i remember you coming forward it was 72x24x30" on mfk when they called bs to the claim of a 36" wide 300g and you even had a tape measure on the tank with it being 30" tall. Making it a 220

Until you stop with the lies I and I'm
Sure along with many others will never take you seriously.

Last edited:

fish

Banned
Hmm i remember you coming forward it was 72x24x30" on mfk when they called bs to the claim of a 36" wide 300g and you even had a tape measure on the tank with it being 30" tall. Making it a 220

I meant 30". It is obviously not 36". I mistyped honest. And i thought that 72x24x30 is a 240? If its not oh well only a 20g difference.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

daninmd

Members
well he did say he believed. it was 36", not that big of a deal..come on, lets cut him a little slack, 14 year olds are allowed to make some mistakes :D

nice looking fish and tank, thanks for sharing!

daninmd

Members

lets give him the benefit of the doubt. giving a wrong measurement is no big deal in the grand scheme of things. I understand there have been issues with him on other threads...but to me it seems he is trying to fix that. he has refused to post pictures of his tank before. now he is doing that. he has also added his actual name. seems to me he is taking the advice given to him in the other thread and trying to fit in. In the end, he is 14 years old and kids make mistakes...but if he learns from them well good for him.

ok, off my soapbox :D

fish

Banned
lets give him the benefit of the doubt. giving a wrong measurement is no big deal in the grand scheme of things. I understand there have been issues with him on other threads...but to me it seems he is trying to fix that. he has refused to post pictures of his tank before. now he is doing that. he has also added his actual name. seems to me he is taking the advice given to him in the other thread and trying to fit in. In the end, he is 14 years old and kids make mistakes...but if he learns from them well good for him.

ok, off my soapbox :D

You are correct. I am trying to fix things and do better

fish

Banned
How tall is that sucker. I like it almost has a built in look it's so tall

Me and my dad worked for a month straight building that custom canopy! Has 3 wired in lights with custom push switches, doors swing open, and it is 2.5 foot tall i think? (I am probably wrong on that estimate please dont kill me anybody) but it has tons of room cause i thought my arowana could jump in there without banging the lid. That is why i really want a new aro... Tank may be a little crowded as it is though.

fish

Banned
If you didn't know, my 3 bichirs and the python eel came from the member owens on here. He went off to military (thank you for your service). He got them from Jurassic Aquatics. Here is a pic of the enderlicheri next to his hand. And also the python eel when it was in his tank...

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1400793682.173926.jpg