• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New year, new pics

spazmattik

Members
Got a tripod for christmas so I figured I'd take some pics today to show off some of my fish.

My oscar and my red severum are practically glued together as my funny odd couple. Some F0 amphilophus. My istlanum is finally hitting a growth spurt and really glowing with color. My female chancho

bffs.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

istlanum15.jpg

chanchof.jpg

kevin911

Members
Got a tripod for christmas so I figured I'd take some pics today to show off some of my fish.

My oscar and my red severum are practically glued together as my funny odd couple. Some F0 amphilophus. My istlanum is finally hitting a growth spurt and really glowing with color. My female chancho

Awesome pic! Love the red sev!!

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

spazmattik

Members
Nice. Is the last one the rio tempisque citrenellum?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

No, the last one is a female chancho from the last coa group buy. There are 2 rio tempisque that were swimming around in the 2nd pic though. How are yours doing? They are not pairing off for me yet, maybe to much action in the tank. Hopefully I will have better luck when I move and can expand tanks.

kevin911

Members
Let me know if you ever rehome it, I would lovee to add it to my group!

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

Last edited: