• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kid Fun at Oct Meeting

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm planning to bring some posterboard, crayons, construction paper, scissors, glitter glue, googly eyes, etc. to the Oct meeting for kids to create fun CCA posters...

Planning to set up one or two of the tables in the back so that kids can do this while other - less interesting - stuff is going on.

If you have some extra kids scissors or other stuff that you'd like to add to the pile...please bring it.

Thanks,
Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks for setting this up Matt. Hopefully it keeps the kids entertained for a bit. I'll see what I can bring to contribute.

verbal

CCA Members
Great idea. It probably will be just me this meeting, but we will likely take advantage if it is offered in the future.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'll bring all the offspring that I have, I think they will fit the bill. I have to tell them that the school said we weren't aloud to run around and act like maniacs anymore. I'm sure we have some crayons/markers/etc to bring.

See you tomorrow!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks for everyone who brought stuff (and kids!)... I have the poster from the meeting. I'll take a pic and get it posted to the website. It's really great and I know that Siena had fun making it with the other kids.

And, even better, there were no tears at today's meeting (other than from Caleb getting outbid on the bi-parental mouthbrooding Apistos!)...

Any ideas for a theme for next months poster?

My vote is for an anabantoid (and killie!) theme in honor of Tony's new passion for such creatures...

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I think it worked out great today. My two had a great time.

Rachel - I think one of your girls left her "Haunted Places of York County" book at the meeting. My daughter picked it up and we will bring it to the next meeting.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Oh crud! Yea, that is ours! Thanks! I don't know if I will be at the next meeting, but I am sure I will see you at some piont! If need be, I can always pay ya to ship it. Thanks for grabbing it!

marge618

CCA member
Think the kids of all ages had a good time at todays meeting. I know I did! The meetings are BETTER when kids are included. Thanks to all who came.

fischfan13

Banned
Caleb was outbid on something?
Geez, now we're going to have to hear about this for a year.:rolleyes:

Rumor has it that Marge is trying to get a "Running with Scissors Race" for Members for the next meeting.