• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you!

Hannibal

Members
I just wanted to post a quick thank you to everyone who participated in the photo of the month for 2015. I am looking forward to another great year of awesome pictures.

There will be a rule change or two coming up for the new year to make things fair for everyone, I hope to have them posted sometime this week.

Now that the holidays are over I actually have time again! I look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at the meeting.

Cheers!!

Hannibal

Members
Thanks guys!

I do it because (myself included) I don't think people post enough pictures of their fish or their aquarium setups. I think it is very beneficial to people who are just getting into the hobby to see what other people are doing. What fish they keep together, how they have their tanks setup, plants they are using, ect... You can read page after page of information but a picture is truly worth a thousand words.

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Chris! It was fun participating this year... first time I have, as long as I've been in this club. I look forward to participating more in 2016!

-Rich