• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Medicated food source?

JasonC

Members
Kens seems to be out of all his Metro infused foods... any other thoughts on who usually has Metro-foods available? Bonus points if you have tried, and like the source! ;P

Becca

Members
Batfish Aquatics sells medicated foods from Dr. G's. The Dr. G's foods are nice, but need to be frozen or refrigerated.

You could also try AquaPharm and Peabody's Paradise.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Peabodys Paradise sells medicated foods and was an AM3 sponsor.

I think Angels Plus also carries medicated foods.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have had good luck with Angelsplus in the past. It is the only medicated food I have tried that fish would eat. I have not tried the ones that Batfish has, though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JasonC

Members
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. Think I am going to give Angels Plus a try as they seem to have both food and powder.

Becca

Members
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. Think I am going to give Angels Plus a try as they seem to have both food and powder.

Jason, I may also put an order for AP together, since I've been trying to find metro flake for a while. I feed it to all new fish during their quarantine and mine is long expired. If you want to try to split shipping, PM me.