• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April POTM Winner

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

The April photo of the month winner has been disqualified because the photo was not original.

Our sincere apologies go to out Mo Devlin, the original photographer of the winning picture.

Please understand that the POTM contest is meant to showcase pictures that are personally taken by club members. Please do not enter any pictures that you did not take yourself.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Jon

Tangcollector

Staff member
Let me first say that as I posted that picture was sent to me by a friend who said they could not get it to load. As that fish was bought in the auction at ACA last year and is still owned by that person and the photo was texted to me cell phone to cell phone I had no reason to believe that they were not the original photographer. I would never knowingly break the rules of any contest on this forum. I apologize for being ignorant of and breaking any rules. I of course forfeit all claims to the POTM for April. I hope this was just a mistake made by my friend who I will not call out here. I don't imagine they would also knowingly violate any rules. Please accept my apologies and understand that I have been humiliated by this. I hope this can put this to rest. And a sincere apology to Mr. Devlin whose expertise and friendship is valued by all the clubs in which he participates.

Aquamojo

Members
Let me first say that as I posted that picture was sent to me by a friend who said they could not get it to load. As that fish was bought in the auction at ACA last year and is still owned by that person and the photo was texted to me cell phone to cell phone I had no reason to believe that they were not the original photographer. I would never knowingly break the rules of any contest on this forum. I apologize for being ignorant of and breaking any rules. I of course forfeit all claims to the POTM for April. I hope this was just a mistake made by my friend who I will not call out here. I don't imagine they would also knowingly violate any rules. Please accept my apologies and understand that I have been humiliated by this. I hope this can put this to rest. And a sincere apology to Mr. Devlin whose expertise and friendship is valued by all the clubs in which he participates.

Apology accepted. Thank you. Julie was well aware that the photo was mine. I'm not sure why she would have done that either.