• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April POTM Voting!!

Please Pick One

• Photo A

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Photo B

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Photo C

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Photo D

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Photo E

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Photo F

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Photo G

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Photo H

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Photo I

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hannibal

Members
Thank you to everyone that submitted pictures. Please pick your favorite and good luck choosing one as they are all great pictures! You all really stepped up this month.

A.
QD31Vcl.jpg

B.
jXv3P8h.jpg

C.
rx9NYrT.jpg

D.
DkgAiAp.jpg

E.
HISgh6S.jpg

F.
qLntatD.jpg

G.
X3BtXbZ.jpg

H.
ZwqIkqj.jpg

I.
4mB3xfY.jpg

Spine

Members
OMG, I can't believe how two Old World pics are tugging on my eyes. The catfish is sweet and duboisi are one of my favorite Tropheus. The treadfin should have been right up there with them but I thing it need just a little longer dorsal rays ( sorry for being picky).
It's good to see we almost filled all ten spots,everyone here has great shots.
As much as it pains me,it looks like I'm all in for G even though it looks suspiciously like the work of Pop Pop. Yet another attempt to lure me back to the dark side,lol. Regardless of who took it, it only results in a temporary passage thru the dark side nothing permanent:D

Localzoo

Board of Directors
OMG, I can't believe how two Old World pics are tugging on my eyes. The catfish is sweet and duboisi are one of my favorite Tropheus. The treadfin should have been right up there with them but I thing it need just a little longer dorsal rays ( sorry for being picky).
It's good to see we almost filled all ten spots,everyone here has great shots.
As much as it pains me,it looks like I'm all in for G even though it looks suspiciously like the work of Pop Pop. Yet another attempt to lure me back to the dark side,lol. Regardless of who took it, it only results in a temporary passage thru the dark side nothing permanent:D

I'm liking A also

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jt731

Members
What kind of Synodontis is picture A??

I can't remember what they were sold as, I bought two of them up at Tropical lagoon before I knew any better. Probably a multi/decorus hybrid.

Normally they are darker, post water changes they were out playing and how yellow they were caught my eye while I was working on my rainbow tank

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the day. Today is your day to vote. It does not matter if you are a registered new world or old world finatic. Catfish or Cichlid. One candidate has a large advantage at this time but every vote counts. You need to vote today. Your candidate is depending on your vote. You could be the decisive vote.
We had 106 registered individuals on the forum yesterday, yet we only have 50 total votes for the month.
Please vote today!