• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT/WTB male african cichlids

Ading522

Members
I have now quite a few collection of African male Cichlids..but I'm also having multiples of the same species..if anyone is interested to trade some of my male fish for other species I do not have I'll be interested..here's what I have to offer in trade..

Pundamilia nyererei @5"
2x Aulonocara "otter points" @3-4"
2x P. Demasoni @3.5"
T.reef @3.5" I think I have two but not quite sure of the other yet.
Pundamilia macrocephala @4"

I can also buy if the price is right for those who don't want to trade..pm me..thanks !

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Any chance you would ship? I understand if not especially now. I have extra males also-
A. ob
A. Rubescens
A. Benga
A. SG Maleri
S. Fryeri
P. Taeniolatus
C. Azureus
N. Venustus

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Any chance you would ship? I understand if not especially now. I have extra males also-
A. ob
A. Rubescens
A. Benga
A. SG Maleri
S. Fryeri
P. Taeniolatus
C. Azureus
N. Venustus

Thanks for the interest..but I have no experience shipping and would not dare do so in this weather.. If you can come to a meeting sometime next year I may have more fish to trade from my current growouts .

I hope to free up my schedule to be able to attend early next year. I just got a shipment from jay That was packed with hand warmers the water temp was 67 when they arrived. Its about 10 degrees colder so I wouldn't want to chance it now either.

Ading522

Members
I hope to free up my schedule to be able to attend early next year. I just got a shipment from jay That was packed with hand warmers the water temp was 67 when they arrived. Its about 10 degrees colder so I wouldn't want to chance it now either.

Hope to see you then next year!

Forester

Members
If you ship FedEx ground it may even get there in 1 day. I am shipping all the way to Florida
next week and I shipped to Iowa two weeks ago without any problems. All the info on how to ship is on YouTube.

F22

Members
I can supply you with any show Africans you need. Unfortunately I am new to the forum. If interested reply on here and I will have enough posts for pm soon :)

Thanks
Mike
Crystal water aquatics

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
I can supply you with any show Africans you need. Unfortunately I am new to the forum. If interested reply on here and I will have enough posts for pm soon :)

Thanks
Mike
Crystal water aquatics

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

where in MD are you located at? whats your stock and prices? a website we can look at?

Ading522

Members
Otter points sold..thanks to cbaker for coming to pick em up all the way from down south! Wish I had more to trade or sell just to make his trip more worth it..

Cbaker

Members
Hello,

Do you still have that extra male available?
Thanks... Happy holidays!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App