• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November 2012 Meeting

Jay

CCA Members
I will be attending the November 2012 meeting. This will be you last chance this year to take advantage of having me deliver fish to you at a CCA meeting. Do not miss out on this opportunity.
I have some larger male only fish now in stock. It is getting tougher to get fish 3" and larger from the farms, except in pairs. Farm prices are going up on these fish as well. If you are looking for a specific fish, please log onto my site and send me a request a fish. When I am ordering from a farm I check the data base created by request a fish and I will contact you if any are available. This system replaced my Special Orders List which took too long to set up.
Mark you calenders and please try to come to the ACLC meeting at That Fish Place in Lancaster on January 19. I will be making my first talk there on the African Cichlid Show Tank.
See you Saturday November 10.

Jay