• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125g Tank, stand, fx5

Acpape0

Members
I never took offense to it. the new tank is saltwater it's predrilled and going to set up a reef tank no cichlids In this one.

Keep an eye out for live rock on Craigslist ..... Look for large full setups with the rock and offer to buy the rock seperate, you can get it for about $1.50 a lb if you are patient
Still post a thread here tho, most of us are into a little bit of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ballen0351

Members
Yeah it came with about 100 pounds of live rock few fish, it was complete set up. he had it for sale for over a year started at 1200 bucks I got it for 250

Acpape0

Members
Yeah it came with about 100 pounds of live rock few fish, it was complete set up. he had it for sale for over a year started at 1200 bucks I got it for 250

Good deal .... Sadly that is what happens with most tank... Start off over priced and take a long time to sell for no where near what the seller hoped to get, they usually pass up higher offers when they first list it than what they actually end up selling it for

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app