• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: stand and pump

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm looking for a 24" metal stand that will hold 2 20g highs.

I'm also looking for a small pump I can use during water changes.

If anyone has something that might work, please let me know what you have and how much you're asking.

Becca

Members
I have a stand for a 55 that will hold 4 20 highs (but 2 on top and has a nice cabinet facade).

PM me if you think you might want it.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks, but I'm trying to maximize vertical space, and don't have room for a 4' rack where I want to place this, but I appreciate the offer.

Hannibal

Members
If you can't find one I am sure we could build one. I have never done it before but it can't be that hard. I am going to be building one for my 125 acrylic tank. Once I figure out a time to build it you are welcome to take a trip up 30 and we can build your stand at the same time. I am pretty booked up on the weekends until we go to Mexico next month so it might not be until August sometime.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If you can't find one I am sure we could build one. I have never done it before but it can't be that hard. I am going to be building one for my 125 acrylic tank. Once I figure out a time to build it you are welcome to take a trip up 30 and we can build your stand at the same time. I am pretty booked up on the weekends until we go to Mexico next month so it might not be until August sometime.
Sounds good, I'll probably take you up on that, even if I find one for these. I eventually want to build racks for the entire room, but I could use some guidance, and need some time for planning anyway. Just let me know, I'll plan to give you a hand either way.