• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What A Great Weekend!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I knew I'd forget someone in my first post. A big thanks goes out to Jason for taking care of all the A/V needs this weekend.

Jmoore

Members
I had a great time at the marketplace. There were some great setups to sell fish. I just brought 2 fish which sold at 11:30 on the mark haha. Guess the price was unbeatable

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I gave him a bag of Pelvicachromis Taeniatus "Lobe" juveniles to take home.

Thank you for that, Matt. Anton came home with us on Sunday and we hung out yesterday. I cannot imagine a better person to get snowed-in with! (More on that in an upcoming thread)

He was very excited about your fish. We packed them up last night and they will be on another continent tomorrow AM. :)

mchambers

Former CCA member
Lobe

Thank you for that, Matt. Anton came home with us on Sunday and we hung out yesterday. I cannot imagine a better person to get snowed-in with! (More on that in an upcoming thread)

He was very excited about your fish. We packed them up last night and they will be on another continent tomorrow AM. :)
Thanks for telling me that he was excited about them. Pretty cool when Anton Lamboj is excited to get fish from you.

It took quite a bit of courage for me to offer them to him, just because I was secretly terrified that he would examine them and tell me they were actually P. Taeniatus "Whatevers", and not "Lobe".