• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Gotta move a couple fish...

rich_one

Members
I'm going in a different direction with some of my fish, so a couple of these guys gotta go to make room. What I have is a very nice female JD. She's about 6", and has beautiful color. A slight deformity on her tail, but very nice blues for anyone into breeding them. She had been attacked a couple of months ago from an aggressive male I had, and was beat up pretty badly, but she has healed remarkably well after he was rehomed (back to the original owner, no less!). I hate to part with her, honestly... but since I made the decision to acquire some different cichlids, she's gonna have to go.

Also have a small female green terror, that is growing REALLY SLOW. I got her from Jose a few months ago, as a pair with a larger male. The male passed away mysteriously though (which hurt... he was gorgeous) several weeks ago. Her fins have the white... or I guess "silver" tip. She's maybe 3". She's got spunk, though... smallest fish in the tank, and does not get pushed around.

Make an offer. Cash or trades accepted. If no one shows any interest, these are likely going to find their way to the auction at the June meeting. Speaking of which, I can bring them to the June meeting.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
GT sold!

JD is off the market. I'm just gonna keep her and accept being overstocked... I like her too much! LOL... thanks for looking!

-Rich