• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

selling my CA/SA cichlids

Due to some changes going on in the house, i will need to sell all my fish in the 120. here is what i have.

- (2) Gold Oscars 12" $60 for both, from Jeff Rapps. really nice I would like to sell together because it seems that when they are separated they get sad.

- (1) Rotkeil severum 10" $50 this guy i got from John Clark. Real nice coloration and long fins

-(1) Chocolate cichlid 6" $45 from Jeff Rapps. Got this guy when he was 2". Nice fins, and rich dark chocolate color.

- (1) Pearsei cichlid 10" $50 this guy i got from Rich. this fish is probably my favorite in the tank. Nice green and black color and GOOD community fish

-(2) F1 hogaboomorum cichlids 4" $10ea. From Jeff Rapps. nice looking fish and can hold their own against the big dawgs.

-(1) synodontis catfish 10" $35.

If anyone feels i am unreasonable with the prices, feel free to make offers. I am in Woodbridge VA if anyone that is interested wants to come by and take a look.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sorry to see you getting rid of that tank, Christian. Some really nice fish you have there. You tearing the tank down or just switching directions?

Good luck with the sale.