• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Downsizing Sale - Fish only

thedavidzoo

Members
I'm temporarily downsizing my fish in preparation of an extended summer absence. Just too much work for a pet sitter and too much worry for me while I am gone. I'll have a partial fresh start when I return.

1. Breeding group of 5 Pundamilia macrocephala (Vic CARES fish)
1M/3F + 1 unsexed
These eat out of my hand

Male below
P1050309_zpscce14415.jpg

2. Breeding group of 3 Thoracochromis brauschi "Blood Throat"
1 large ~5 1/2" M/2F - Females are extremely RARE - regularly spawn

I got him at the first AM Rare Fish Auction from Matt Quinn! I really LOVE this guy, he eats out of my hand, alas...

male in pic with another female
Thbrauschi_zpsb66fe463.jpg

3. Breeding group of 8 Haplochromis thereuterion (Vic CARES)
2M/6F adults (subdom M and 1F are blind in one eye :( but isn't a problem) - regularly spawn

Dave has these listed at "very rare" and $15 for a 1"fish!

Dominant male in center of pic
DSC05544_zpsc9a6e510.jpg

:eek:I'm considering also parting with my beloved:
Cyprichromis leptosoma "Utinta" breeding group (5M/4F) and Paracyprichromis nigripinnis "Blue Neon" group (5M/5F including an albinoF), if I can be convinced...:eek:

thedavidzoo

Members
Oops, prices might help.

I dunno, maybe
$55 for the P. macrocephala
$55 for the T. brauschi
$70 for the H. thereuterion

Ray, I thought you were getting rid of stuff because you were moving!?

1badmarine

Oops, prices might help.

I dunno, maybe
$55 for the P. macrocephala
$55 for the T. brauschi
$70 for the H. thereuterion

Ray, I thought you were getting rid of stuff because you were moving!?

I am, but I'm keeping a select few fish. Just enough that I can transport easily.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be willing to foster either/both of the cyp/paracyp groups during your absence in exchange for any fry they produce in the meantime. Let me know if you'd be interested.

thedavidzoo

Members
Hmmm, that is a different idea! I'd certainly be up for it.
Let me see how the sales on the rest of my fish go and then I'll decide what to do with the Cyps and Paracyps.
Thanks for the offer!!!!

iluvtangs

Members
Lol,let me know who ends up with paracyp fry, im really looking at getting some of those in April or May and would love to support someone from our group.

Siklid

Members
I would also be willing to foster the Pundamilia macrocephala with the exchange for the fry arrangement. I currently have two males.

Sounds like a win-win.

thedavidzoo

Members
Roger,
Thanks for the generous offer. They might be currently sale pending, but I'll let you know if I need to take you up on it!
Awesome club with so many folks willing to help out!!