• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you making today's meeting great!

mscichlid

Founder
You guys rock in so many ways.

The Mr. Kent was a great speaker. I learned there are a lot more lakes in Africa than I thought. Really cool looking fish.

Fotr all who help srtup, run, and clean up the meeting, we could not do it without you.

However, I am thinking of banning potatoe chips, whew! :)

longstocking

Members
Yes, thank you for a great meeting everyone! Including our Prez :)

I loved the talk as well... very different talk, which made it refreshing and interesting! Good pick Pat :)

Spine

Members
I enjoyed our speaker at the meeting. Really cool pictures an information,I forgot to ask what procedures are involved with getting fish out of the country once they are collected. Hopefully he will come speak again so I'll ask it then. Thanks for sharing with us Lawrence.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yes, I concur!

Our speaker Mr. Lawernce Kent was simply awesome.

Thanx to everyone again for a great meeting and I look forward to the next one.

RM

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Great meeting

I will add to the crowd, the speaker gave a most interesting talk. Learned a lot about the lakes in Africa and the fish and on and on.

I also support banning chips. If you ever get teh chance to run the vacuum sweeper after the meeting you would find that that is about all you pick up. Without chips, clean up would be rather simple. Maybe we need chip eaters to man the vacuum. Or maybe we need to just eat like fish and find and consume the stuff that makes it to the bottom. LOL

I've gotten the chips for the last 2 meetings...I'll keep the cleanup in mind and choose something less messy, if there is such a thing.

Mr. Kent was absolutely awesome. What a great speaker. Even my 5 year old son and 85 year old mother were enthralled, and that's saying something. I, too, thought about asking how he gets the fish back into the U.S., but then thought that might put him on the spot, depending on his methods!!!

fischfan13

Banned
I guess the best way to describe Lawrence Kent is "A Diamond in the Rough".
Excellent talk.

Kudos to the person who brought him in.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I've gotten the chips for the last 2 meetings...I'll keep the cleanup in mind and choose something less messy, if there is such a thing.
QUOTE]

If people picked up the ones that find the floor, things would be better. They get stepped on and make a mess. We have to keep this location as long as we can.
where else can we fit as many people as yesterday, with tables and chairs.
I counted 83 adults and 13 children.

Great turn out guys.
Thanks a lot.