• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pre Dawn attack on the Starks-Bey household

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Today the retched black ant queen and her minions staged a pre-dawn attack on the Starks-Bey household. Their target: The tasty toasted morsels found in the toaster and the wholesome goodness contained in the cookie jar. The retched black ant queen ordered the attack when she knew our most staunch defenders Zahrah and myself were off duty (asleep). Unbeknown to the evil Black ant queen Zahrah and myself rouse early this morning (Daddy had a 7:45 appointment) and discovered the ant storm troopers in mid strike! They had just begun to desecrate the sacred battle grounds know as the kitchen counter tops en-route to their ultimate prize the cookie jar. Supreme Commander Zahrah was the first to discover the attack and sounded the alarm. She suggested the we employe the WD40 defense as our supple car hadn't arrived with ammo yet. A previous incursion by the Black Ant Queen and her Minions was thwarted by a bombardment of WD40 on their home base After a brief search for the WD40 bomb we discovered that the Black Ant Queen sent in her Special Forces unit to secure and hide the WD40 bomb. Ultimate Supreme Commander Prince devised a more sinister attack on the invaders. The dreaded Lysol Citrus Meadows Bomb. Its invitingly sweet scent mask it true killing power. The The Lysol Bomb decimated 75% of the evil Queens forces leaving the remaining troops scurrying to set up a defensive perimeter to protect their booty. The Lysol Bomb gave the Starks-Bey Forces plenty of time to re supply for the final battle. After Supreme Commander Zahrah (the true brains of the operation) was moved to a safe and secure location (day care) the final solution was employed. A Raid Atomic Ant bomb was deployed to the area. Its foul smelling stench and flesh burning fumes destroyed the Ant Queens remaining forces. A second Raid Atomic Ant bomb was dropped on the Ant Queens base hopefully killing her instantaneously. To add further insult to injury proximity mines were placed at the point of incursions along with crucified and impaled and carcasses to dissuade anymore attacks. As of this report We believe the war to be over. That is all................................

Hope you guys find this funny.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You are too much, Prince.

WD-40, then Lysol, then the "Atomic Bomb".... lmao.

Thanks dude for putting a bright spot on the end of a crappy day. :happy0144:

Cartel

Members
lol this reminds me about earlier this summer ants took over my kitchen. I laid down the little any baits and still they would come back. They must have caught me in a bad mood one day or something because I got home saw them on the counters a flipped out. I just happened to have a butane torch and went at them. My ant problem is gone...

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
The Supreme Commander and head scout is my 4 year old daughter. She is low enough to the ground that she spotted them first.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
That was the perfect story to read to get me in the right mindset to teach summer school to second graders today. Thanks!