• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AUGUST PHOTO OF THE MONTH

Vote for your favorite photo

• Photo A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo B

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Photo C

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Photo D

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Photo E

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Photo F

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Photo G

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Photo H

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Photo I

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Photo J

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WendyFish

Members
Vote for your favorite photo!

Photo A Below

Photo B Below

Photo C Below

Photo D Below

Photo E Below

Photo F Below

Photo G Below

Photo H Below

Photo I Below

Photo J Below

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Great batch this month. I really struggled with the choice between the best actual photo and the prettiest fish this month. Keep them coming!

Becca

Members
Shhhhhhhhhh! The contest is anonymous until someone wins!

Ha! You got me... I'm surprised anyone knew what he was! I probably had to take a hundred photos to get ONE that wasn't blurry or clouded by a reflection. Christine - that's one of your BNPs with one of Josh's purple corys...

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Ha! You got me... I'm surprised anyone knew what he was! I probably had to take a hundred photos to get ONE that wasn't blurry or clouded by a reflection. Christine - that's one of your BNPs with one of Josh's purple corys...

I'm really sorry about that.

zackcrack00

Members
Not to totally bag on cats, but we're the Capital CICHLID Assosiation. Not the Capital CATFISH Assosiation. Where's all of the love????? Although, I do like photo B. But wow! This surprised me. :)

Andrew

Members
Catfish are so cool they're invited to EVERY party!!! Plus they sit still for the camera...

Not to totally bag on cats, but we're the Capital CICHLID Assosiation. Not the Capital CATFISH Assosiation. Where's all of the love????? Although, I do like photo B. But wow! This surprised me. :)