• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Projects

I've been working on a couple of new planted tanks lately.

One of them is still filling in. I'll be adding more plants to add more color and texture after the foregrounds fill in.

The other one is my "collectoritus" tank. It's a farm tank that has 60+ different species of rarer, less common plants that are in the hobby.

Enjoy!
Arlene

GWAPA2016Tank.jpg

0608151910.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I really like both of your tanks. It is a smart idea to cultivate plants, especially rare types. Like fish, some of the plants come and go from the hobby.

Thanks guys!

The second tank has really filled in with even more color. And of course, I couldn't help myself and bought a few more new plants at the GWAPA auction yesterday. :p

Arlene

AquaStudent

Members
I like that tree! Nicely done!

Update looks good. Those plants have exploded! I love reds in plants. They look even more spectacular when popping out of a bed of green.

The tank is surprisingly a 20L. Of course to get good plant growth, I have CO2 pumped into the tank at ~1 bubble/minute. This way I can use high light which consists of of 3 T5HO bulbs and a Current Satellite Plus LED light.

I also dose the tank every day with a combination of Seachem Flourish, Seachem Potassium, AquaVitro Envy, AquaVitro Propel (Fe), AquaVitro Activate (P), AquaVitro Synthesis (N), and AquaVitro Premiere.

Arlene

Localzoo

Board of Directors
The tank is surprisingly a 20L. Of course to get good plant growth, I have CO2 pumped into the tank at ~1 bubble/minute. This way I can use high light which consists of of 3 T5HO bulbs and a Current Satellite Plus LED light.

I also dose the tank every day with a combination of Seachem Flourish, Seachem Potassium, AquaVitro Envy, AquaVitro Propel (Fe), AquaVitro Activate (P), AquaVitro Synthesis (N), and AquaVitro Premiere.

Arlene

Wow I though it was a bigger tank. I'm even more impressed now

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lkelly

Members

Arlene

You might want to consider adding some sort of fish paralyzer.

https://screen.yahoo.com/weekend-drug-olympics-000000571.html