• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello CCA

Aquanero

Members
Finally decided to sign up. Been lurking around on and off for a few years. My name is Tom, I'm from New Jersey. I've kept mostly SA cichlid species recently bitten by the aro bug so now working with a Leichhardti ad a small rescue silver. Still have a tank full of Altum and Uaru, along with some Peruvian angles. I also have a really nice bgk about a foot lone one of my favorite fish when it comes out. Also looking toward to attending another Aquamainia, it's been a few years.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Tom. I too am a NY Giants fan, as a NYC via Brooklyn and Staten Island ex-Pat.

wsantia1

CCA Members
Welcome Tom. I too am a Giants fan from Brooklyn and later on Jamaica in Queens. I am in Newark, Delaware now.

Aquanero

Members
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Matt and Jon I've met before and know them from MFK.

Yes I've been a GIANTS my whole life going back to just before the Ali Sherman days.

If you've been following my aro thread you must mean on MFK. My Lei is getting big fast, great fish. I'm also working with a rescue silver arowana I got, emaciated and skinny as a twig. He is making a great come back. I was laughing before in Delaware they pronounce Newark as New-Ark. In Jersey we say Nork, never could figure out why. It's great to be part of this forum and I'm looking forward to attending another Aquamainia. For those of you who don't know me I'm also a moderator on MFK.

Welcome to the forum. You are not alone. I am from South Jersey too. I like the forum because the discussion topics are diverse, covering Africans CA/SA equally which I keep. I am too far away to attend regular club meetings, but have attended the spring marketplace and bought and sell fish from several club members. It's a great club because the people that run it are knowledgeable and passionable about fish keeping.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Glad you joined, Tom.. Looking forward to seeing you at the ACA! :)