• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

T reef male FS

Ohhhhh, I may need this guy if he's still around in may. Looking to replace my senoir citizen male.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Not really..but if I can that would be better..less things to think about..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I'm sure someome will jump on this but if for some reason he's still around I will take him.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Probably not.. This guy is the king in my tank.. Maybe he might..but its a huge possibility he won't..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

olzkool

Members
**** it. I had to put a fence up today and missed out on all of Aldrich's cool stuff. Just looked back through the ads and there is like 10 things I wanted. If there is such a thing ill take back up on the t. Reef, 75 lids, jäger heaters, hydor power heads, livingstoni, aqua clear 50, 40 breeder, 29 gal., and then I will be forced to just get the copadichromis and the auto feeders while I am there . I hate yard work.

Ading522

Members
**** it. I had to put a fence up today and missed out on all of Aldrich's cool stuff. Just looked back through the ads and there is like 10 things I wanted. If there is such a thing ill take back up on the t. Reef, 75 lids, jäger heaters, hydor power heads, livingstoni, aqua clear 50, 40 breeder, 29 gal., and then I will be forced to just get the copadichromis and the auto feeders while I am there . I hate yard work.

LOL.. sorry.. matt came and mostly wiped me all out.. i still have the 75 lids.. and the auto feeders.. come get them with the copadichromis.. :)