• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT: Fish, tanks, filters, and more

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys
I would like to get some stuff cleared out because the fishroom is getting quite cluttered with things I probably will never use. I also have a few fish I'd love to find new homes for

Fish:
Limia Nigrofaciata fry $3 each or 4 for $10
2 Adult male Limia Nigrofaciata $2 each or FREE with the purchase of 6 juvenile limia nigrofaciata
Red snakeskin guppy fry $5 a pair
Amatitlania Siquia "Tempisque" $5 a fish
7 Xiphophorus Montizumae "Tamasopo" $35 for the group or $4 each
8" long pimelodus gracilis, a very hard to find, surprisingly peaceful south american catfish $20
2 female Gymnogeophagus rhabdotus "lunarejo" (their male jumped out of the tank) $3 each or both for $5
12" Florida Gar, great fish but he attacked my stingray so he's gotta go $35. Loves cut tilapia
Im growing out some skiffia multipunctata and zoogoneticus tequila which should be available soon

Tanks:
Old School 75 (no center brace but super thick glass, very heavy) $40
20 gallon long reptile tank $5

Filters:
I have a bunch of quietflow filters (20s, 30s, and I believe a 50) and a penguin 100 filter.
I have no idea if they work, $5 each

Other stuff:
Pure White sand, $20 for 75 lbs
MJ 400 powerhead $5
air pump rated for 30 gallons $5
Home made Spawning Mops $1 each

FREE stuff:
broken MJ 500 powerhead, Im sure their is a way to fix it, I just dont know how
Carbon bag for an aquaclear
Lots of miscelanius fish foods

Will trade for heaters, large air pumps, 10 gallon tanks, lights, plants, most goodeids, plecos, or small cichlids, and plants.
I can ship if you live outside of MD

Thanks!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Bump
All prices are OBO and I can post pictures of any of the items listed
Gar, mj 400, and xiphophorus are all spoken for
thanks