• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Any super reds??

Trey

Members
Anybody have any super red BN plecos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Trey

Members
Yes. I will be putting some juvies in the PVAS auction on Saturday.

Any we could meet up for? I live in Delaware and have plans the morning of the auction

verbal

CCA Members
Any we could meet up for? I live in Delaware and have plans the morning of the auction

It is all day. I would entertain shipping in a few weeks if I have some left.

toddnbecka

Members
I have a few dozen of adults grown out and loads of juvies. You looking for breeding pairs, trios, or a group of juvies to grow out?

Greengirl

Members
I have one super red I got from Jmoore a long time ago. It still looks like a baby. Do super reds stay small?

toddnbecka

Members
Sexed adults are $50/each, unsexed juvies ~1.5" are $10/each or $50/6, weather is fine for shipping now. UPS or FedEx Ground will have them there the following day. I really don't trust Priority Mail any longer since they've rerouted and cut back so much. Last (supposedly 1-2 day) shipment of endler's I sent Priority took 5 days to arrive, no explanation or even excuse. I haven't seen any of the German strain grow larger than 4-5", some males mature at a fair bit smaller size than others.