• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

REDSKINS OR RAVENS ...OR WHOEVER.WHO IS YOUR TEAM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
who is your team? do your colors run deep? tell us why? tell us what your team does that ticks you off. whats your favorite opposing team joke? lastly are you the fan in the office everyone hates because your team isnt the hometown team? Ill start it off. im a skins fan from way back to when i was a kid especially after the colts left. i bounced from skins to steelers till i finally stayed with the skins. love them when they win and lose. i just cant stand the bone head front office moves that they constantly do. i think our owner is brain dead and clinton portis is overrated. instead of 100 million on a dlineman why not get a couple olinemen so we can protect the qb and get a decent running game. better yet why not go after that nice running back that philly let denver steal from them and cut portis let him go back to denver. but nooooooooooo! :D other then that they are who i like in the nfl besides whoever is beating tony homo and the queers in dallas lmaooo :D

IMAGE_00535.jpg

IMAGE_00544.jpg

kaj41354

Members
Uncle you shoulda stuck with the Black & Gold - My reason is simple...I was born and raised in Pittsburgh and grew up at a time when we were lucky to win 2-3 games a year.....I bleed Black & Gold for Football Baseball & Hockey.. I do switch to Blue & Gold for College BB though - GO PANTHERS!

MY MAIN MAN DQ!!, I knew there was something about you I liked. I am a SKINS fan FO SHO. I have been a fan since birth, and I was born in D.C. lived there for the first 6 years of my life. I bleed BURGUNDY and GOLD and for the record I hate the COWDUNGS with a passion:D. I went to the HATE THE COWBOYS UNIVERSITY and all my family are SKINS FANS 4 LIFE. I did not live the Glory years like some older fans, so you know I am for REAL. I barely remember the Broncos beat down in '88 and remeber a little bit of the Bufflo Bills slaughter in '92, I was a little kid, but I am a DIE HARD FAN. I am also the fan that everyone hates, not because my team is not the hometown team, but because I am a YAPPER and no one can shut me up when FOOTBALL SEASON is on. I agree with you DQ, our front office are a bunch of bone heads, but that is the minor flaw our team has, other than that they are THE BEST! Will try to post some pics tomorrow. BTW I am a HOMER so i like all Washington Teams even the Orioles, but I never did like the purple chickens (ravens)

SKINS FOR EVER, R.I.P #21 SEAN TAYLOR

Last edited:

Lively

Members
I took this pic about 30 minutes ago... he's wearing my 11 year old's hoody! I sent it to my bro-in-laws - one a big fan - the other a Raiders fan. I'm a 9er's fan from way back.

DSC_1607.jpg

Lively

Members
I need to get the boy some 49er stuff. I sent the pic to my skin hating bro-in-law just to tweak him - bet I end up with a Raiders hoodie out of it *laughing* Football season is amusing around here

Jumbie

Members
who is your team? do your colors run deep? tell us why? tell us what your team does that ticks you off. whats your favorite opposing team joke? lastly are you the fan in the office everyone hates because your team isnt the hometown team? Ill start it off. im a skins fan from way back to when i was a kid especially after the colts left. i bounced from skins to steelers till i finally stayed with the skins. love them when they win and lose. i just cant stand the bone head front office moves that they constantly do. i think our owner is brain dead and clinton portis is overrated. instead of 100 million on a dlineman why not get a couple olinemen so we can protect the qb and get a decent running game. better yet why not go after that nice running back that philly let denver steal from them and cut portis let him go back to denver. but nooooooooooo! :D other then that they are who i like in the nfl besides whoever is beating tony homo and the queers in dallas lmaooo :D

I am diehard Redskins fan and man you hit more than the nail on the head!!! I will keep it brief because I gonna repeat a lot that was already said.
Ok Clinton Portis is very much over ratted, but our biggest problem is our team owner. I know Daniel Snyder owns the team but he just needs lean back and hire a GM. Here is a few things he has done that proves we need a GM; $100 million on a dlineman, TJ Duckett come on give me a brake, oh what was that WR name.... Brandon Loyd from SF I think...who is that you ask...yeah you tell me. He was one of our highest paying players and had 4 catches for one whole season (Yeah he was a big help). We need to stop with all the 3-4yrd plays and through the ball down field, but we cant through the ball down field for a big gain because our QB doesn’t have enough time. Also I agree with Uncleruckus; whatever team that is playing Jerry Jones and Tony Romo has my support.

Cartel

Members
Dallas through and through. I'll post up pics tonight of my dog rockin his Dallas jersey. I can't wait for the new stadium and hopefully I'll be back in Texas for when the super bowl is there. Why I'm a cowboy? Well I grew up in Dallas and that's just the way it is. As for the teams I dislike patriots ( no real reason just do), steelers (I went to school in Pittsburgh and hated it therefore my disslike) and of course the redskins (self explanitory)

Jumbie

Members
Dallas through and through. I'll post up pics tonight of my dog rockin his Dallas jersey. I can't wait for the new stadium and hopefully I'll be back in Texas for when the super bowl is there. Why I'm a cowboy? Well I grew up in Dallas and that's just the way it is. As for the teams I dislike patriots ( no real reason just do), steelers (I went to school in Pittsburgh and hated it therefore my disslike) and of course the redskins (self explanitory)

LOL! Man your a Dallas fan in Laurel MD most be hard...LOL When the season starts we all should hook up for some games.

Jumbie

Members
Tell me about it at least almost all my coworkers are Dallas fans so it works out.

Well that really worked out nice for you. I tell you I rather hear people every now and then run there mouths off about their team but if all my coworkers were Dallas fans I would be heating life during the football season. Day in day out Dallas fans joking, all that blue white and gray, and that star....I am making my self just thinking about it. lol :D

Lively

Members
Oh no, don't ruin the kid with 9er's stuff:D

Bah! I've been a 9ers fan for 30 years - watched my first football game with my dad - 9ers against the skins - dad really disliked the skins (something about the coach back then? 30 years ago - i don't remember exactly) and the 9ers won - I'm no fair weather fan... 30 years - one team gal!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
LOL! Man your a Dallas fan in Laurel MD most be hard...LOL When the season starts we all should hook up for some games.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:
I DONT KNOW CARTEL
I WONT GIVE CARTEL ANY RIDES TO MEETINGS DURING FOOTBAL SEASON
AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FISH BACK!

PS. JUST KIDDING :D ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE FRIEND MY CARTEL! BESIDES GOD LOVES FOOLS MONKEYS AND DALLAS COWBOY FANS!

Last edited:

Jumbie

Members
75% of my friends are Dallas fans and most of them were born and raised in D.C.
Go figure....They most have been drop on their heads or ate a lot of paint chips as kids. LOL

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
75% of my friends are Dallas fans and most of them were born and raised in D.C.
Go figure....They most have been drop on their heads or ate a lot of paint chips as kids. LOL
MY SISTER IS ONE TOO :confused: THAT FOOL COULDNT POINTTO WHICH WAY DALLAS WAS :D