• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishman13

Members
Ok. Its a our one year aneversery. How does this sound. After school we will do some shopping. Then go to PF Changs for dinner. And then after words a nice romantic walk through a park?

Last edited by a moderator:

rich_one

Members
Not too sure how to go about celebrating an aneversery (Rich, stop being snide... you know he means "anniversary"... give the kid a break, dude).

Okay... fine. As for what to do after words... I would suppose it'd depend on what those words were (RICH!)... okay, okay... sorry. He meant afterwards. I know. But if we don't make fun of the kid's spelling, he won't learn nuffin'... er... nothing.

Fine... I'll just leave it alone then. Carry on. And um... happy aneversery.

-Rich

AAGH spelling errors drive me crazy!

Maybe you should stay later at school.

Just teasing. It happens to everyone. I just found a spelling error and some grammatical errors in one of our latest TFH ads.

How about going to the movies instead of shopping? Something you both could enjoy?

Andy

dogofwar

CCA Members
Cameron - during your "walk in the park" you should serenade her with an a capella version of the Tony! Toni! Tone! song, "Anniversary"

Here's a primer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3Sz72ZXd0 (WARNING: clicking the link will result in the Tony! Toni! Tone! song, "Anniversary" being stuck in your head for the week)

Our club President (Tony) can give you any tips on the words...and even loan you his fluffy shirt, bow-tie and vest ensemble, replicated from the one worn by Tony (or was it Toni!) in the video. You'll look classy in it at PF Changs.

Matt

Ok. Its a our one year aneversery. How does this sound. After school we will do some shopping. Then go to PF Changs for dinner. And then after words a nice romantic walk through a park?

fishman13

Members
Yeah beat up on the little guy lol. Just kidding. Thanks guys. And Matt. I dare you to find one spelling mistake in this reply. Lol.:D:lol::):angel2:

Jefft

Members
No Anniversary now? I am sorry to hear your Anniversary plans have been cancelled. Although I hope your Anniversary date night hasn't been cancelled due to a break up. Young love is a fickle beast indeed. There is an upside though, if this is the case and the cause of your Anniversary plans being shot down. Although my words will be little comfort now if you have broken up but I will offer them anyway. This means you are one girl closer to the one you will one day marry. Then you will be able to celebrate many Anniversaries with your life mate and wife. If your Anniversary date night isn't happening due to a break up then its time to take her off your profile picture and get ready to move on.

fishman13

Members
No Anniversary now? I am sorry to hear your Anniversary plans have been cancelled. Although I hope your Anniversary date night hasn't been cancelled due to a break up. Young love is a fickle beast indeed. There is an upside though, if this is the case and the cause of your Anniversary plans being shot down. Although my words will be little comfort now if you have broken up but I will offer them anyway. This means you are one girl closer to the one you will one day marry. Then you will be able to celebrate many Anniversaries with your life mate and wife. If your Anniversary date night isn't happening due to a break up then its time to take her off your profile picture and get ready to move on.
No break up. Parental intervention. My parents say its a schoolnight. WTF. I am almost 18.

Jefft

Members
LOL..In that case celebrate a belated Anniversary with a date night over the weekend. Have some flowers delivered to the school on the day of your Anniversary and you will still be the hero.

fishman13

Members
LOL..In that case celebrate a belated Anniversary with a date night over the weekend. Have some flowers delivered to the school on the day of your Anniversary and you will still be the hero.
Im so effin angery and upset. My first aneversery with my first girlfreind and we dont get to celebrate it.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Where's he when you need him?

dr-%20phil.jpg

Oh yeah, that's right, he's not here because this is a fish forum.

(Sorry to hear the bad news, Cameron)

Wblaze

Members
Here is what a friend of mine did in the late 80s. He sneaked out of the house and stands outside her bedroom window playing Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" from a boom box which he holds above his head.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Was your friend John Cusack?

Matt

Here is what a friend of mine did in the late 80s. He sneaked out of the house and stands outside her bedroom window playing Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" from a boom box which he holds above his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.