• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group buy for June meeting Anyone? Rapps or COA.

Aqua410

Members
Would anyone be interested in doing this? How do these group buys generally work? I'm assuming we would put in individual orders and then split shipping to one of the group buyers residence the day of or day before the meeting?

I just did a big 75 buck order for Cichlids are special. Jay is a great guy and he delivers to meetings. he has great mbunas on sale atm

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We do not have any group buys set up for this month. If there is a desire to have one, we need to set it up a bit more ahead of time. In general, the club will coordinate with the vendor to set up the buy for delivery of the fish to the meeting. Often, the group buys will coincide with the speaker at the monthly meeting, especially if the speaker is also a vendor. Seeing that we had group buys/pre-orders with both Jeff at TUIC and Dan at COA at The BFD, we will likely have group buys with other club sponsors before setting up another buy with either of these great vendors.

Details of previous group buys are in the group buy section of the forum.

PM me with questions.

Jon