• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What a Difference

jstlstn

Members
So I was using a SUN SUN with UV and cobalt EXT on my 125 along with a corner matten filter. All in all filtration was good had a little film on the surface but nothing to worry about. Was on amazon and by accident I ordered a FX6 (hehe). Seems I left it in my shopping cart while I was online window shopping anyway once it arrived instead of sending it back I decided to hook it up to see if there was any difference. Oh BOYYYY film on the surface gone view from the front looks a lot clearer. I have visibly less particulates in my water column. I know that does not always equate to actual water quality but I do not have an issue with water quality. It comes out of the tap at acceptable parameters just add prime for chlorine. Guess what they say is true you get what you pay for in most instances.
Don’t get me wrong my SUN SUN works just fine on the 55. Now I have a spare SUN SUN and the EXT is going on the 40 breeder. Just hope I don’t need to purchase a UV sterilizer now, time will tell.