• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

With Glass Tops

zackcrack00

Members
How much do these tanks and glass tops usually go for used and new:

10g with glass tops

29g with glass tops

How much do 48" lights go for used and new, also???

Thanks a bunch!!!

verbal

CCA Members
If you time it right, the $1/gallon sales are your best bet for new prices for tanks.

For standard tanks $0.50 to 0.75/ gallon seems like the right price to me assuming fair to good condition.

For tops, you probably want to have your own cut - they are pricey even used.

verbal

CCA Members
At this point for lights, I would go with LEDs. You will probably have to buy them new, but you won't have to replace bulbs and the electric bill will be less.

One thing you can do to save on the initial cost is use one light on more than one tank. If you are doing tanks with the ends facing out, you can light 4 or 5 with one(long) fixture.

Ading522

Members
You could try normal shop lights long enough to cover a couple tanks with the ends facing out..or led strips. I THINk that would suffice considering you are not growing anything .main concern for that approach would be brown algae.. Have you thought of what your breeding setup would look like?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App