• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sale of sadness....

Well....... my living situation just got compromised. I now have 2 months to move all my stuff out of a 1 br apartment and into 1 br -.- I only will have room for 1 or 2 tanks for now =( and most of the fish that I've spent the last few months working with, will need new homes. Here is a list of the fish I need to rehome.

An equipment list will be posted once the tanks are empty. I'm very sad because I just got this fish rack started. But what can I doo......

6 celestial pearl danios -$25
6 lf zebra danios -$1ea
9 big neon tetras -$2ea
5 c010 gold lasers -$35
1 male curvicep cichlid -$7
1 PAIR A. cacatuoides double red -$35
1 TRIO A. Kelleri f0, Jumbo male -$50
1 group (1m/4fm) Geo. Steindacherni and fry -$60

Please everyone help me move these fish so I can sell the equipment. I need the help since I will be paying rent in 2 places for 2 months arg...

I cannot make it to the may meeting, I will be out of town.

Thanks clubbers =(
MDB

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm so sorry that you're having to downsize. I'm glad to hear that you can keep a minimum going to get you through, though.

Thank you!! Luckily my new room mates are okay with me having my 75g in my tinny new room. I hope once I get settled in they might be open to a small rack set up somewhere In the common area. But for now downsize is my only option .

F8LBITE

Members
That sucks dude. I know how you feel abut having to get rid of everything. Same thing happened to me when I lived in a condo and had 7 tanks running.

Ill take :
6 celestial pearl danios -$25
1 male curvicep cichlid -$7
9 big neon tetras -$2ea

Last edited:

rich_one

Members
Man... kinda tempted by the geos, but it'd have to be at May meeting. GLWS. Glad you get to keep at least one tank!

-Rich

carl_d_c

Members
I had to break down my tanks and renovate my old house to sell. I only had a 3 gallon cube tank for 2 years ... it sucked, but that passed, and I'm back up to 8, soon to be 10, and enjoying them more than ever!

mikemanis

Members
When you start thinking about equipment, I am looking for a small grow out tank.. Hope everything works out for you