• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sweet CL find if someone has space

JLW

CCA Members
I don't know, I'd be pretty wary. Although the text is pretty hard to follow, it sounds like he bought a leaking tank, replaced parts of it, and made it significantly smaller in the doing. Parts of the tank are unfinished. And, he supposedly has "inquiries" at $1000 higher than his asking price, but is continuing to try to sell it? Sounds fishy.

I'm not a big fan of acrylic to begin with, but when you add into the mix someone mucking around with it who may not know what they're doing .... that's a lot of water to burst onto your floor. :)

Aqua410

Members
Whoa either be updated that ad after I posted it or I didn't read the whole thing. Screw 500 gallons of water in the house.

abcdefghi

Members
And, he supposedly has "inquiries" at $1000 higher than his asking price, but is continuing to try to sell it? Sounds fishy.

Completely agree with this, if I am selling something and someone offers me 35% over my asking price it's sold. No thinking about it, no waiting for another offer, no hoping to get my asking price, it's sold.

The only exception to this is if the person offering over the asking price is a Nigerian Government Official who needs me to send him my bank details first in order for him to transfer the funds.

Blmarsha

Members
There's no in-between on Craigslist it seems, either everything is great, no problems, or you wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing $2800.