• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquarium supplies-delivery to pvas ok, trades welcome

ddavila06

Members
Hey guys, I know big fish deal just happened, but in case you didn't have enough, well..read here:
"I still have a lot of stuff from my fish room and Nagesh's that I can bring along to PVAS next saturday:"

48inch T5NO Coralife Aqualight,2 bulb light fixture, working and in great shape, but after i downsized my fishroom I no longer have use for it. one blue bulb one normal bulb $45 have an extra bulb or two to go with it (blue light, brand new, and colormax spectrum)

3 LG pleco caves $15

24 inch coralife t5 no light fixture 2 bulbs, 1 10k 1 actinic $30-good for saltwater unless you change the bulbs

20 inch solarmax HE model SE-42120 t5 light fixture with 1 8w 10k bulb $25

1 30 inch catalonia t5 go light fixture with 2 bulbs, 1 24w coral plus and one 24w blue plus $45 good for saltwater, unless u change the bulbs

Hydor koralia 1 and 3 powerheads, neither have the magnet piece to hold them (on the outside) make offer

submersible filters-make offer

1 marineland penguin 550 power head make offer

Mini jet 606 powerhead make offer

Fluval surface skimmer, brand new in box make offer

1 LG breeder box make offer

2 box filters make offer

2 ekomixo automatix fish feeders, $15 ea

huge male Albino bristle nose pleco, huge bristles,tail is a little bit up but is healing nicely. long story if you want to know,..$15

female L180 pleco, beautiful, full size and very active. I can't get a male locally so I'm going to let it go $30

Cryptocoryne Usteriana, one of the most beautiful Crypts I have ever kept. Bullated-olive-green leaves with red underside, gets very large, suitable for larger 40+ gallon fish tanks. heavy root feeder,root tabs are a must, $15 on large plant

would be interested in trading for shirmps,36 inch T5 NO light fixtures w two bulbs (like my coralife aqualight,but smaller), I can use a few green dragon plecos, albino blue eyed long fin, calicos, super reds, more shrimps,..otherwise make me a cash offer

pick ups welcome at my house in Burke also :)

hydor ekomixo (800x450).jpg

pleco caves.jpg

L180.jpg

lights.jpg

stuff.jpg

submersible filters.jpg

Forester

Members
I'll take the 48in coralife I'd you can make the next meeting

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

any drift wood left over from last time =] ? if not i might be interested in some other stuff like the pleco caves or plant, or various fiter stuff.

ddavila06

Members
I would also take the koralia's

Lucas, its seems that it is time for you to come to the northern virginia area :p

no driftwood left, sorry. but you are welcome to drop by anytime MDB_fish_newbie

Rich, I have no clue if I'm coming man..I don't make it up there very often anymore :(

Forester

Members
I may be visiting family friends in that area or have a soccer game around there in the next few weeks, I'll let u know.

ddavila06

Members
I might be interested in your Bristlenose pleco. How 'big' is it? I live in Sterling - maybe I could meet you.

Hi, we are talking about the albino bushy nose? huge! :p about 3.5-4.5 inches. kinda hard to judge

the L180 is petite, about 3 inches tops

lmk

rich_one

Members
Got it. Will be tough for me to make it to you in the next couple of weeks, but definitely interested if there is any way. Let me know if I can maybe take anything else off your hands to possibly make it worth your while. If not, no worries... I'll catch one another time. Thanks, buddy, and GLWS!

-Rich

WorkingMan

Members
Hi, we are talking about the albino bushy nose? huge! :p about 3.5-4.5 inches. kinda hard to judge

the L180 is petite, about 3 inches tops

lmk

Got Pleco - still some healing/growing to do w/ that tailfin. He should be in good company in a few days with his new Tropheus tankmates. When one of my other ablino bushy's mature a bit, they will go in with him as well.

:)

ddavila06

Members
:D
he will be just fine! :D

Got Pleco - still some healing/growing to do w/ that tailfin. He should be in good company in a few days with his new Tropheus tankmates. When one of my other ablino bushy's mature a bit, they will go in with him as well.

:)

ddavila06

Members
Updated:

"I still have a lot of stuff from my fish room and Nagesh's that I can bring along to PVAS next saturday:"

PENDING PICK UP--48inch T5NO Coralife Aqualight,2 bulb light fixture, working and in great shape, but after i downsized my fishroom I no longer have use for it. one blue bulb one normal bulb $45 have an extra bulb or two to go with it (blue light, brand new, and colormax spectrum)

PENDING PICK UP-- 3 LG pleco caves $15

24 inch coralife t5 no light fixture 2 bulbs, 1 10k 1 actinic $30-good for saltwater unless you change the bulbs

1 30 inch catalina t5 go light fixture with 2 bulbs, 1 24w coral plus and one 24w blue plus $45 good for saltwater, unless u change the bulbs

submersible filters-make offer

1 marineland penguin 550 power head make offer

Mini jet 606 powerhead make offer

Fluval surface skimmer, brand new in box make offer

2 box filters make offer

1 ekomixo automatix fish feeders, $15 ea

female L180 pleco, beautiful, full size and very active. I can't get a male locally so I'm going to let it go $30

would be interested in trading for shirmps,36 inch T5 NO light fixtures w two bulbs (like my coralife aqualight,but smaller), I can use a few green dragon plecos, albino blue eyed long fin, calicos, super reds, more shrimps,..otherwise make me a cash offer

pick ups welcome at my house in Burke also :)

ddavila06

Members
this is whats left:

1 30 inch catalina t5 go light fixture with 2 bulbs, 1 24w coral plus and one 24w blue plus $45 good for saltwater, unless u change the bulbs

1 marineland penguin 550 power head, $15

1 ekomixo automatic fish feeders, new in box, $15

1 Hydor Automatic fish feeder, new in box, $15