• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nano Aquarium Help Suggestions

Becca

Members
I just sold my two to Victor for $50/each and I'm starting to regret it. The 12in depth was what made me get rid of them, but otherwise they're awesome tanks.

That depth is PERFECT if you want to do a planted tank without killing your budget on pricey lights and CO2 and they make great tanks for dwarf cichlids, if that's your thing. they're also good for shorter racks because they leave you with clearance to get into the tanks.

Forester

Members
I mean like the width front to back. I love the height of it. I just don't have much floor space (bedroom) so I need to do wider tanks. But the tank size is awesome

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

id love a 33 if i can find one.... but for 1$ a gallon sunday i might come home with a 20L hehe

BUT today i got the awesome bowl from victor cant wait to set that up and show everyone!!!

Hawkman2000

Members
If you need lighting, check out the beamswork/green element, or the deep blue 5×3watt. I have 2 deep blue single 3 watt leds on a 5g and the plants are doing good and it looks great.

For filtration, I saw a little canister filter for turtle tanks that looked really cool and didnt cost to much.

Jt731

Members
If it's a zoomed there's a nano version of it for fish tanks. Has a spraybar, certainly passes water, had a few times the hose came off the nipple and I had a bit of a water issue, so be careful if you put it somewhere where it won't be bumped.

Cheap but it certainly passed water. No real way to prime it though other than filling water..

Aqua410

Members
I just got a 30 long and I'm loving it's dimensions it's 36x12. Hot has them for under $60 deep blue brand with black silicone.

thanks everyone for the help. i bought 2 tanks yesterday at the 1$ gallon sale. I got the 20L and 20H, saving the 33 for when i have more room. If i make a stand for my 75 maby a 33 would fit nicely below.

Also did my pre order from josh so i have some cool fish coming.

next will be planting and lighting. Im need to go very cheap with lighting, but enoupg for med low light plants. might have to DIY it this time.