• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Happy New Year From CAS

Jay

CCA Members
Happy New Year
I will be continuing to change in house stock based on sales in 2016. Some fish will be discontinued. I am hoping to add two to three new types in 2016 to replace some of the discontinued fish.
Most of my fish are now breed in house to keep cost and prices down. I will be ordering less often from wholesalers in 2016 as a result. When I order from my main wholesaler, I will post a long list of special order fish. You need to act quickly to order them. It may be several months until the chance comes around again. I have a request into him for an order slip and as soon as I get a replay, the first special order list for 2016 will appear.
CCA members, I cannot attend you first meeting of the year because my wife has additional therapy and I can not shuffle nurses to cover her. If I receive enough orders for the January 9 meeting, I will make a delivery to the meeting. If this occurs, I will bring some donations toward my sponsorship of your club. Please try and help me make this happen.
CCY members, I do not plan to attend your January meeting. If you want to order fish, please arrange for pick up in York.
This weeks color ups and sale priced food include the following:
Aulonocara Peacocks:
Benga: One 2†Male, One 2.5†Male, Three 1†Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Two 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Pack (C.A.R.E.S. Program Fish)
Jacob Blue (Milder Jacobfreibergi Type): One 4.5†Male, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 2†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Lemon Jake: One 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 2†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Swallowtail: Six 3†Males, One 4.5†Male, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Sulfur head: One 3.5†Male, Three 3†Males, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, Two 2†Sex Uncertain Six Packs
German Red: One 2†Male, Four 2.5†Males, Four 1†Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Two 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 2†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Ruby Red: One 3.5†Male, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Red Shoulders: One 2.5†Male, Twenty-Four 3†Males, Three 3.5†Males, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, and Four 2†Sex Uncertain Six Packs
Ngara Flame Tail: One 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Blue Neon Chiwindi: Two 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Malwai Haplochromis:
Mloto Likoma: One 3†Part Color Male, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Pack
Star Sapphire: Two 2†Sex Uncertain Six Packs
Malawi Mbuna:
Sp. Lion (Lion's Cove): Two 2.5†Part Color Males (50% Off), 3†Trio (50% Off), Likely Breeding Groups (50% OFF) (see Web Site)
Cobue: Three 1†Sex Uncertain Six Packs
sp. Mbamba (Yellow Fin Mbamba): Two 2†Males, One 1†Sex Uncertain Six Pack, Three 1.5†Sex Uncertain Six Packs
Prices are on www.cichlidsarespecial.com
Food:
Paradigm Carnivore, and Omnivore on Sale for $8.75, Paradigm Grow on sale for $7.00
Shipping of fish is currently delayed due to overnight lows below Freezing. Local customers and Fish Club Customers, this time of year is when I need your business the most to help me pay the bills until shipping gets back to normal.
Jay