• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available August 1, 2010

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I hope to do an order in the next week or so for dwarf cories and some other invertebrates, but it depends on my cash flow. Here is what I have available, when in limited numbers I will note how many I have.

Furcata rainbows: 3f/3m- $4 each

Cardinal tetras (captive bred) $2 each

Boraras brigittae (chilli rasboras) $2.50 each

Norman's lampeyes $3

Ember tetras (adult) $1 each

Akysis vespa $4

Galaxy rasboras (captive bred) $4

gold ring danios $3

Mystery danio (possibly agilis) $2 20 left

dwarf chain loaches $8 10 left

ameca splendens fry $2 unsexed

Xenotaca eiseni "san marcos" (uncommon goodeid) fry, unsexed, 6 available $3 each (pic of parents)

Green spikey nerite $2.50

Pomacea diffusa babies (pea sized) $1, mostly blue but a few dark purple striped

assassin snails $3 each

zebra nerite $2

towuti white spot snails (rabbit snails); wc adults $6, tank raised 1" juvies $4

amano shrimp, juveniles $2

darkheaded bumble bee shrimp, $3
marbled tiger shrimp, 10-15 left, $4 each

Thai microcrabs $5, limited numbers

Also available is java moss $3 a golf ball, vals $1 each, java fern $2 for a small portion (tank raised not imported plants)
I have lots of other plants as well, all low light low tech...great add-ons to a fish or invert order. If there is something you are looking for ask, its possible I have it.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Good to see my favorite fish vendor is back around.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I may grab some spiky nerites from you. The last ones I got from you are doing well. Are you getting any otocinclus in? You coming to Julies?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
how many otos do you need? I still have some, i can try to get a count.

I don't know if I am going to julies or not, hve to check the schedule.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i have alot of empty nerite snails from old imports, etc. They would not be big enough for multis though (except maybe fry) but you can have some if you want them.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Sweet I'll take 'em. :sign0092:

Can you hang on to them for the Frybabies trip and if we don't make it, we can make other arrangements?

~Shawn

i have alot of empty nerite snails from old imports, etc. They would not be big enough for multis though (except maybe fry) but you can have some if you want them.