• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Special Order List Available

Jay

CCA Members
I just posted a long special order list on my web site special orders page. You have until Saturday evening, July 14th to complete any orders from this list. The list can be found at www.cichlidsarespcial.com on my Special Orders Page. There are some fish on this list that I have not been able to offer previosuly, so please be sure to check it out. Highlights in clude: Aristochromis Chrysti, Albino Strawberry Peacock Pairs, Large Aulonocara Blue Dorsal Pairs, Auonocara Masion F1, Aulocara Roberti Blue Gold Pairs, Aulonocara Saulosi Pairs, Buccochromis Nototaenis 4+", Chilotilapia Rhodissi 2.5", Cyrtocara Morri Sm to 3.5" Sizes, Fossochromis 6" and Jumbo Pairs, Idotropheus Rusty Sm, Nyassachromis Boadzulu 2+" and Large Pairs, Phenochilus Sm F1, Ps. Demasoni Sm F1, PS. Perspicax Red Top Large, Ps. Polit Sm F1, Altolamprologus Calvus Black Sm, Calvus Infin Sm, Calvus Zebra Sm, Compressiceps Black Sm and Commpressiceps Red Sm, Frontosa 7 Stripe 2.5", Lamp. Brevis Lg & Sm, Haplochromis Red Tail Sheller Sm, and Pundamilia Nyereri Anchor Island Sm.
Thank you for your continued support
Jay