• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACA 2014, Louisville , Kentucky July 10-13, 2014

zackcrack00

Members
What's it like for a person interested in all kinds of fish from livebearers to mbuna? How is the auction on Sunday? (Hopefully I can pick up the last species for my Malawi tank)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
It's definitely a cichlid convention but there are folks interested in lots of fish.

Some of the talk this year look a little broader than just cichlids (http://www.aca-convention.com/schedule) but the definite focus is cichlids. I think that the auction is likely to be all cichlids (plus a couple of dry goods auctions).

Some people will likely be selling fish other than cichlids (from their rooms)... but mostly cichlids :)

Siena and I will be arriving on Thursday, hopefully on time to see Willem Heijns talk.

Make sure to sign up for the Kids decorating contest, if you want to participate. Only $10 I think for a whole set-up + fish + decorations. Only a few slots left.

Matt

verbal

CCA Members
The live fish in the auction are limited to Cichlids and Catfish. However that does not mean that other fish would not be available from vendors or room sales.

What's it like for a person interested in all kinds of fish from livebearers to mbuna? How is the auction on Sunday? (Hopefully I can pick up the last species for my Malawi tank)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JLW

CCA Members
As a vendor, I can promise you there will be stuff other than cichlids and catfish. :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I cant believe they are setting up this early.
They should be in GREAT shape by the time people show up. Amazing.