• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The official "Never" and "Don't" List- V1.0

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
-Never top off your aquarium at "Omigod o'clock" in the AM in the dark. Trust me on this.

-Don't think that this is the one time you'll be able to skip rinsing that bag of gravel because it "looks pretty clean."

-Don't start re-arranging "just a few" rocks in your tank before you head out the door for work, or you'll be calling in sick within the hour. You will. (click to read more)

Termato

Board of Directors
The only one I didn't understand why, and it was the first one, was why to never top off your tank at night.

This one:
Never assume that the siphon hose is in the bucket before you start it. Please believe me on this.

Never again. I spilled almost 2 gallons of water onto the carpet once because I forgot to check.

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
The only one I didn't understand why, and it was the first one, was why to never top off your tank at night.

This one:

Never again. I spilled almost 2 gallons of water onto the carpet once because I forgot to check.

LOL, the "never top of at nigh in the dark" one was because of a recent incident where I made the erroneous assumption that I was pouring the water into the TANK, not my hardwood floor...

I think that clarifies. LOL