• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS. African Cichlids and Tanks

olzkool

Members
Seems like no one is interested in the hongi. If any if you guys keep mbuna, GO GET THEM! I just got a few and they are ridiculous. Probably the nicest SRT's I've seen, and the price is VERY reasonable. Or don't because I like them so much I want a bigger group now lol.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Seems like no one is interested in the hongi. If any if you guys keep mbuna, GO GET THEM! I just got a few and they are ridiculous. Probably the nicest SRT's I've seen, and the price is VERY reasonable. Or don't because I like them so much I want a bigger group now lol.

I've got 6 juvies + the female I got from you so no more room

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

olzkool

Members
I wasn't going to do a hongi group besides the sweeden but when I seen that male I had to have em lol. I desperately need to build my rack

Rasta Fish

Members
Interested in the stand pending dimension
Kevin i dont exactly have the dimension available with me at the moment but it holds a 30" 29 gl tank on top and a 30" 20L on the bottom

29-20 tank.jpg

Last edited:

Rasta Fish

Members
Frank if you want the stand its yours Kevin never reply back and i been burn once with someone wanted it and never show or call
So its a First come first serve deal

frankoq

Members
Frank if you want the stand its yours Kevin never reply back and i been burn once with someone wanted it and never show or call
So its a First come first serve deal

I want it but you seem to be far from me. do you ever come closer to the beltway?

Last edited: