• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Original CCAFFL Week 8

fischfan13

Banned
There are no more teams running away with their divisions now!
Love Canal Mutants proved why they might be the team to beat with a huge spanking of HowYOUDoin?. LCM has now won 5 in a row.
In Division 2 the Prancing Peacocks are the winners of 4 straight and have sole possession of first place. DHusk's Destroyers are now back in contention with their second straight win.
LCM and the Peacocks are not just beating their opponents week in and week out, they are destroying them.

Standings:

Division 1
HowYOUDoin? ........... 6-2-0 L-2
Love Canal Mutants ...5-3-0 W-5
Rockville Road Rage .. 5-3-0 W-1
Predators ...................4-4-0 L-1
Super Red Emperor's.. 3-5-0 L-1
TheOtherRedheadGirl . 3-5-0 W-1

Division 2
Prancing Peacocks .. 5-3-0 W-4
Big Boys................... 4-4-0 L-2
DHusk's Destroyers ..4-4-0 W-2
Cheatin *******s .. 3-5-0 L-2
SOMD Blue Crabs.......3-5-0 W-1
Maryland Steel Beast 3-5-0 L-1

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm glad my boys are finally producing. It seems that the field has nearly evened out and now is the time to make the run. Only one more week left of byes and then we're back to full strength.

It seems like the 2 divisions are like the NFC East, and the AFC West. There are no clear favorites, and its up to each team to control their own destiny.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Just like the BILLS, my team is starting to get a little respect. Still can't BILLieve they shut out the Deadskins! I must admit Iwas ready to panic and blow up the team after going 0-3....