• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Severums + more for new tank

cichlidshane

Members
I am stocking a 125g tank for SA and CA and I would like to get some severums since I am making it a less aggressive tank. Also looking for some geophagus if you have any. Let me know what you have that would be good with severums as well. Thanks

Shane

Becca

Members
Guianacara would work well and don't dig as much as Geophagus. They are medium-growing. I have some small fry griwing out, but they won't be large enough to move for a few months.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cichlid Lips

Members
Guianacara would work well and don't dig as much as Geophagus. They are medium-growing. I have some small fry griwing out, but they won't be large enough to move for a few months.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

2 days from a few months.
:D

Curious which type of Guianacara you have, and are we there yet?
;)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Are you going to the BFD? Cichlids of the Americas has super red severums listed available, I think they were 1.25-1.5" @ $12 each, he also has other SA and CA fish available. Daves's rare fish has red head geophagus juveniles at 1" for $8 each.

Each one of these vendors is hosting a group buy for registered attendees of the BFD, where the fish can be picked up friday evening of the event.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I also looked and realized Jeff Rapps (Tangled Up in Cichlids) has several types of severums, and plenty of SA and CA fish to choose from. He is also a vendor allowing orders to be delivered at the event.