• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mated Pair of Red Tiger Motas $125

decoy50

Members
Hey everybody - I've got a 2.5 year old pair of RTMs for sale. I bought them as -1in fry from Cichlids of the Americas. The male is a monster - I'm guessing between 11-12in, female is smaller 7-8in range. They are a great pair, very laid back - never had to use a divider with them. Female produces huge spawns. I'm asking $125 for the pair and I'm located in Exmore, VA 23350. Text me to see pics or ask any questions - 757-442-1175.

Thanks for looking!
-Will

decoy50

Members
Any interest? I'm willing to listen to any reasonable offers. I don't especially want to trade these to my LFS as they are not really equipped to handle large fish...

decoy50

Members
The pair is still available. Heckuva deal yall! Listening to all offers.

Jeff Rapps at TUIC is selling 4in males for $40. This is a 12in male and 7in female - confirmed pair! It would be a shame for these to end up at the LFS...

decoy50

Members
Alright everybody, the pair is still available. Listening to all reasonable offers. On December 6th I'll be trading them in to my LFS if I still have them. I need the tank for a Midas pair I've spoken for.

Now is the time to speak up of you're interested.
757-442-1175