• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shipping Policy and terms and conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I am happy to deliver to most CCA meetings. People are always welcome to come by the fish room by appointment.

General
I ship anywhere within the United States, no exporting at this time. USPS Express or Priority is my preferred method. Fed-ex or UPS available upon request.

Fees & Charges
Heat packs and ice packs are used on an as needed basis and there may be an additional $1 charge.

Live Arrival Guarantee
Fish and invertebrates are guaranteed to arrive alive when shipped via Express Mail or UPS next day delivery. Guarantee is for the cost of the fish ONLY. In case of DOA, replacements will be shipped at the buyer's expense. The buyer has the option of applying a credit towards different fish, invertebrates or plants. Please send a digital image of the DOA items to receive your credit.

Payment:
I accept money order and Paypal. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the money order to clear. I will only deliver to CONFIRMED ADDRESS, if you do not have a confirmed address please contact Paypal to have it rectified. I will not accept any gift payments. This removes both the buyer's and seller's protection. If you send me a gift payment, I will consider it a gift.

Preorders:
I do not take deposits or hold species for a buyer.

Restricted Species:
I will not be responsible for penalty incurred due to restricted species. It is up to the buyer to check, and confirm that the specie(s) are legally allowed in the specific state. Any legal ramification will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Species ID:
This is specifically for shrimp. It can be very difficult to determine an exact species of shrimp and the import lists do not usually have either accurate common or scientific names. I will always post pictures of exactly what I am selling so please make sure you look carefully before ordering. I do my best to be as accurate as possible, but remember what you see is what you get.

By sending payment you agree to these listed terms and conditions. I reserve the right to refuse sales based on my own discretion.

Please contact me with any additional questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.