• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish available for Feb. Meeting. Tangs, Shrimp and Plecos

longstocking

Members
I have a few fish available for pick-up at the Feb Meeting... email or pm me at : Longstocking30@hotmail.com

N brevis minutus 5.00 each
Tropheus pemba 9.00 each 12+
Tropheus duboisi 8.00 each 10+
Tropheus moliro 10.00 each 10 or so
Tropheus lupota F1 12.00 each 5 SOLD
O ventralis chituta 12.00 each 5
Paracyp blue neon albino splits 11.00 each 6
Chalinchromis brichardi F1 1.5 inch 5.00 each 30+
N. brichardi red dot 4.00 each 6 or so SOLD
Wild female Eretmodus sp. north gombe 12.00 SOLD
Albino Bushy Nose Pleco 1.25 3.00 each
Cherry Red Shrimp 12 for 10.00
Snow Ball Shrimp 12 for 18.00

I might have a breeding group of Tropheus Ilangi F1 for sale as well. Not sure yet. They might be sold already. But if you are looking for an adult tropheus group you might want to peek at this thread again in a day or two. SOLD

Last edited:

Charlutz

Members
Sarah, if that female goby is from the group order we did a couple months back (Cichlids and Herps?), I'll take her.

longstocking

Members
Almost forgot... I have more or the purple sand sifters again :) Asprotilapia leptura F1... 1 inch 7.00 each.

Just for you pouting Raven Fans :p GO PACK :p

Charlutz

Members
Yes she is...

Ok I'll bring her :)

It looks like I am going to miss the meeting, but I'll stop by and grab her. Let me know if you need her out in a hurry, otherwise I'll be in touch about setting a night. Need to let you inspect my paracyps, foai and boops fry for my BAP points too! :D

longstocking

Members
ok, Tropheus breeders sold. Sorry for anyone that was interested but at least they are staying in the club and going to a good home. :)

I also have 2 N. buescheri available 8.00 dollars each.

longstocking

Members
I have at least a couple of L270's available as well. 18.00 each.

If you are interested in anything I have please let me know before Saturday morning as I have a ton of fish to bag for all my CCA friends ;) and need to be there early.

verbal

CCA Members
I have at least a couple of L270's available as well. 18.00 each.

If you are interested in anything I have please let me know before Saturday morning as I have a ton of fish to bag for all my CCA friends ;) and need to be there early.

What size are the L270? Do you have any L333?