• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Male Convict Glowing!

ChuckSon_NB

Members
Anyone else have male convicts that glow grange all around It's body during g breeding? I've never seen this much orange on a male.

20141201_213318.jpg

20141201_213358.jpg

20141201_213406.jpg

rich_one

Members
LOL... not surprised! One of the things I truly loved about him, and that group in general!

One of these days I have to come by and check out your setup... and you have to stop by and check out the new fish!

-Rich

ChuckSon_NB

Members
LOL... not surprised! One of the things I truly loved about him, and that group in general!

One of these days I have to come by and check out your setup... and you have to stop by and check out the new fish!

-Rich

That'll work man we'll link up soon

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Thanks, I just bought this today because i couldn't take my eyes off it.I don't even own African cichlids besides my frontosas But this fish colors amazed me. Never seen anything like it. you familiar with it?

Can't tell you definitively but it could be a dragon blood or even a eureka jake (usually deeper red)... Or another peacock.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app