• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Bosemanis

spazmattik

Members
Have you checked centreville aquarium? They have had them in one of their display tanks the last several times i have been in there.

Jt731

Members
I just ordered some from ceperos.exotictropicals@gmail.com

He claims they are good stock. Finding good stock rainbows seems to be a huge pain, Aquabid is mostly wet spot and a few others, and tracking down Gary Lange or people who got eggs from him seems to be hard, although someone in PVAS has red lasers apparently

The Bosemani I have are showing spawning behavior but I haven't seen eggs yet. If the ones I ordered are as good as he said I won't want to mix and will have 5 I can part with. They're still gorgeous

YSS

Members
I just ordered some from ceperos.exotictropicals@gmail.com

He claims they are good stock. Finding good stock rainbows seems to be a huge pain, Aquabid is mostly wet spot and a few others, and tracking down Gary Lange or people who got eggs from him seems to be hard, although someone in PVAS has red lasers apparently

The Bosemani I have are showing spawning behavior but I haven't seen eggs yet. If the ones I ordered are as good as he said I won't want to mix and will have 5 I can part with. They're still gorgeous

Sounds good. Please keep me posted.

JLW

CCA Members
I've got a ton of them right now, Yun. These are a nice strain from a private breeder.