• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75 gallon tank and stand

WendyFish

Members
We are selling our 75 gallon tank, stand, and aquascape stuff; our tank upgrade is complete!

Includes:
75 gallon tank with slimline background
Black stand
Glass tops

If you want them, you can also have:
Black/white sand in photos
Rocks in photos

Does not include heating, lighting, filtration, mbuna, plants, snails, or anything not named above.

About the background: you do need to like it, because it's siliconed in and probably will not come out without making a mess of the back and/or costing you a massive amount of labor to remove. It is 1" thick, and a HOB filter will go over it with no trouble. You can also get a spray bar over the back with it on there; on the right side, we installed clips in the background in order to accommodate putting a spray bar in there. I'll post some close ups of our equipment setup below.

This is pickup only (Reston, VA), as I don't have a vehicle I can fit it into. We are right beside the Dulles Toll Road, so getting here is almost all freeway, not too bad of a ride from most places.

I strongly prefer not to split the tank and stand from each other. Tank and stand buyers gets first option on the top, sand, and rock. If there's any of that left over, I'll update this post for buyers who may want just those items.

Asking $120, willing to negotiate.

Please let me know if you're interested and want different photos/angles.

Tank + Stand in room:
75gall.jpg

Tank Close Up (these are the rocks and sand):
75gall-1.jpg

Corner close up with HOB and other filters over edge:
intakes.jpg

Spray bar clipped into background:
spraybar.jpg

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Smiles all around

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done. I'm a sucker for happy endings/beginnings.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
It was with you (and a couple others) in mind...

...that almost caused me to edit that, but didn't want to spoil the fun.

So does the subtle approach herald the emergence of a kindler gentler Caleb?

nevermind....